Suuri Seikkailu ja elämä nyt!

Hyppäsimme käsi kädessä! Olemme saanet aitoutta, pysähtymistä, heräämistä, hetkeä. Nyt elämme hirsiä ja pellavarivettä, banaanilaatikoita, teinejä ja taaperoa, koiranneniä ja lampaita, kaartelevia merikotkia ja huikaisevaa halua merelle.

KOTIKALLIO

KOTIKALLIO

14.11.2017

Apple Jam for the winter mornings

Fia thought she might actually be able to assist. And she was great company when making the jam of lovely apples from Annika's Wattgast Äppelbod, Korppoo. Even if you are not the greatest fan of the best oat porridge in the world it is impossible to resist it with the jam on top.
Sylttypajassa oli paljon apulaisia, ehkä se oli se tuoksu, ja pitihän meidän pitää vähän kakku & kahvitaukoakin. Annikan omenat Wattkastista, Korppoon pohjoisosan saarelta jalostuivat maailman parhaan kaura-aamupuuron kruunaajiksi.




Fia & Lissi decided it was time for a nap, we went to take up the beetroots. They are next in turn to be cooked and canned!

                                   Seuraavaksi säilötään punajuuria!

2 kommenttia:

  1. I'm taking some time this morning to catch up with all of your blog postings I have missed. The days have been so busy for me, that often times it is all I can do to post new photos. I eat my oatmeal porridge every morning and would love to try your apple jam on top. I use pure maple syrup...just a little bit to sweeten the oatmeal. Your jam sounds delightful....

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I know, the everyday tasks just takes all your time sometimes. Nice that you could pop in :-)

      Poista