Suuri Seikkailu ja elämä nyt!

Hyppäsimme käsi kädessä! Olemme saanet aitoutta, pysähtymistä, heräämistä, hetkeä. Nyt elämme hirsiä ja pellavarivettä, banaanilaatikoita, teinejä ja taaperoa, koiranneniä ja lampaita, kaartelevia merikotkia ja huikaisevaa halua merelle.

KOTIKALLIO

KOTIKALLIO

22.11.2011

Afternoon light

The light seems to be so mild now when days are getting shorter. 
Every time of the day has its own light now and I especially enjoy the afternoons, a quiet moment of my own with a cup of coffee.

I have begun to find my favourite spots at this house. Though this bench in the kitchen has the same affect on everyone, please, sit down, observe or why not take a nap..


This has become a cosy corner to take my cup upstairs and the day's paper, or gather around the table with the girls to play and do homework. The old wooden sofa is made for day-dreaming and the view over the fields of Pellas in marvellous. This is the best place to see elks and deer, sometimes a fox.
And if I am really lucky I get some company to share my cup with.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti